Wild Salmon with Ginger Lime Marinade Recipe
The sweet & savory ingredients in this marinade combine beautifully to create an exceptional salmon dish. Discover this quick & easy recipe that will truly tantalize your taste buds and impress your guests. Enjoy!
Wild Salmon with Ginger Lime Marinade
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Marinade Time: 1-2 Hours
Cooking Time: 15-25 Minutes
2 pounds wild-caught Alaskan salmon fillets
½ cup tamari sauce
1 lime, juiced
2 tablespoons organic maple syrup or agave nectar
1 teaspoon grated ginger
2 to 4 cloves garlic, crushed
A few dashes hot pepper sesame oil
1. Rinse salmon under cool running water and place skin side up in a glass baking dish.
2. Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl and pour over salmon.
3. Cover pan and marinate for one to two hours in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
5. Pour off marinade and flip salmon to skin side down.
6. Cook 10 minutes per inch of thickness, about 15 to 25 minutes, or until done.
7. Serve immediately.
~Courtesy of The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook by Alissa Segersten and Tom Malterre, MS, CN