Roasted Red Pepper & Almond Feta Salad Recipe
Ready in minutes, this refreshing salad full of brilliant colors, flavors, and textures will satisfy you without weighing you down. It’s delicious. Enjoy!
Roasted Red Pepper & Almond Feta Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
12 ounces organic Greek feta cheese
½ cup fresh organic flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
2 cups jarred whole roasted organic red bell peppers
4 ounces organic, blanched almonds
Juice of ½ organic lemon
Extra-virgin olive oil, cold-pressed, for drizzling
1. Crumble the feta in a small bowl and stir in the chopped parsley.
2. Cut roasted red peppers into wide strips and arrange on a platter.
3. Sprinkle the almonds over the peppers, followed by the herb-flecked feta.
4. Squeeze lemon juice over the salad.
5. Drizzle olive oil and serve immediately.
~Courtesy of Seven Spoons by Tara O’Brady