Raw Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Indulge in this creamy organic pudding recipe – it’s light, delicious and raw! Plus it’s easy to make and can be prepared before guests arrive. Enjoy!
Raw Chocolate Pudding
Soaking Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
2 cups organic raw cashews, soaked in water for 30 minutes
2/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons organic raw cacao nibs
1. Drain soaked cashews and rinse them under cold water.
2. Blend on high, cashews, maple syrup, cacao powder, and salt with 2/3 cup water until completely smooth (about 90 seconds).
3. Portion pudding into 4 ramekins, half-pint glass jars, or short glasses.
4. Garnish each serving with 1/2 teaspoon of the cacao nibs.
5. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
~Courtesy of Street Vegan by Adam Sobel