Maple Miso Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Discover the unique ingredients and original twist which make this delicious Brussels sprout recipe anything but traditional. Warm, crunchy, sweet and savory – this vegan side dish is perfect on a crisp fall day. Enjoy!
Maple Miso Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
¼ cup organic white miso paste
¼ cup pure maple syrup
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon ground cloves
20 organic Brussels sprouts (about ½ pound)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix miso paste, maple syrup, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and cloves with 3 tablespoons water in a mixing bowl with whisk.
3. Cut stems off of Brussels sprouts, then cut sprouts in half lengthwise.
4. Drizzle Brussels sprouts with olive oil and roast in oven for about 12 minutes.
5. Remove sprouts and toss in marinade.
6. Return to oven for an additional 8-10 minutes.
7. Serve warm.
~Courtesy of Street Vegan by Adam Sobel