Kale Chip Recipe
A great winter snack when you’re in the mood for something crunchy, tasty and warm, right out of the oven. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 10 or more
1 to 2 bunches kale
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Remove kale from stalk, leaving the greens in large pieces.
3. Place a little olive oil in a bowl, dip your fingers and rub a very light coat of oil over the kale.
4. Put kale on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until it starts to turn a bit brown. Keep an eye on it as it can burn quickly.
5. Turn the kale over and bake with the other side up. Remove and serve.
Tip: For added flavor sprinkle with a little salt or spice, such as curry or cumin after rubbing on the olive oil.
~ Courtesy of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition