Holiday Maple Spiced Almonds Recipe
If you are looking for the perfect treat to bring to your next holiday party – this delicious recipe is sure to impress other guests with its unusual blend of sweet and spicy. Enjoy!
Holiday Maple Spiced Almonds
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 – 25 Minutes
Serves: Makes 3 Cups
1 tbsp walnut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
3 cups whole almonds
3-4 dashes cayenne
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, syrup, pumpkin pie spice and cayenne.
3. Add almonds, start to coat and spread out in a single layer on parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake until nuts start to brown, 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool completely.
6. Break nuts apart and store in air tight container.
~ Courtesy of Terry Walters – Clean Food